Thursday, January 2, 2020




||Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 83 – The legend of Prahladha – 13


Prahlada concludes “Oh! Bhagavan, you are the superior cure for getting rid of the sorrows and grief of worldly existence, hence bless me to put into practice my mind at your sincere service.  Oh! Bhagavan, you are the supreme bliss that can be understood by listening to your glorious myths sung by deities and Rishis, therefore kindly bless me to remain in the constant association of the intellectuals and Rishis who are surrendered at your lotus feet, thereby I could elevate my soul.  Oh! Bhagavan, you are supreme soul resides as the soul in living beings and illuminates the intellect and mind and preserves it while asleep, even the intellect and mind could not witness that supreme brilliance resides as soul but it can unite with it.  Oh! Bhagavan, you symbolize the highest philosophy  which cannot be understood effortlessly, it can be understood with the association of intellectuals and Rishis, and with the constant practice of meditation, it could provide stability of mind and would help to unite the soul with the supreme Bramham.  Oh! Bhagavan, my mind and intellect is under the constant influence of Maya/illusion, which makes me flee from you, even though, you all-pervading like the cluster of garland of numerous flowers, but the garland is made out of the same thread, an ignorant will not understand your all-pervading nature and keep taking several births, like a frog in the well.  Oh! Bhagavan, kindly bless me and do not keep me away from your lotus feet where I have taken shelter.  Oh! Bhagavan, I have not fallen in the deep well, I have fallen at your lotus feet and your supreme philosophies, kindly do not discard me.  Oh! Bhagavan, you are the creator, preserver, and destroyer as well, kindly elevate my soul from the sensual pleasures which has fleeting nature.  Oh! Bhagavan, kindly bless me to keep the vow of silence, recite your glories and endless myths, follow strict disciplines and meditation, thereby elevate my soul to realize the eternal presence of supreme Lord who resides as a soul, an ignorant cannot elevate his soul.  Oh! Bhagavan, you represent Vayu/vital air, Agni/Jaragni, Sky, ether/space, water, Prana, Indriyas/sense organs, mind, and intellect.  Oh! Bhagavan, you are all-pervading, kindly bless me to realize your presence in everything. Oh! Bhagavan, kindly bless me to listen to your endless glories and myths, and surrender at your lotus feet, kindly bless me to worship you with various rites, in this way I can elevate my soul, and kindly bless me to attain intense devotion and faith achieved by the Paramahamasa/renounced souls."