Thursday, January 16, 2020



||Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 96 – The legend of Gajendra Moksham -2


Shuka Bhramam speaks “ Oh! Rajan,  Gajendra, the leader of the elephant herd who was rejected by his own family, was caught hold by the crocodile,  was began to eulogize supreme Lord  “ Oh! Bhagavan, I shall surrender to the supreme Lord who is absolute bliss, Oh! Purusha who resides as a soul in living beings, Oh! Adhibeeja, Oh! Paresha who is beyond description or comparison, Oh! Chithathmaka who is supreme bliss and intellect, I shall meditate upon the Supreme Lord who symbolizes mind and intellect which causes to experience happiness as well as sorrows, he is the protector of the mind and intellect in the three states of awakening, dreaming and sleeping, he is the ‘Drik’ who causes to recognize the visuals, therefore the mind and intellect is an instrument that works at the instruction of the Supreme Lord who resides as a soul in us, Oh! Bhagavan, kindly protect me.  Oh! Boothathmabhootha, who is compassionate, not visible even for the deities or Rishis, then how shall it possible for me to visualize you? All that we are witnessing around is your pastimes; I shall take refuge at your lotus feet.  The Supreme Lord has no birth or death; he is not bound by the Karma, or names or forms or qualities or impurities.  He incarnates on the Earth for the welfare of the Universe and its people, I shall prostrate before the supreme Lord who is absolute Bhramam and  Ananthashakthi as well, He assumes marvelous forms even though he has no form, he is omnipresent, and performs various amusements.  I shall prostrate before the Athmapradheepa/who illuminates the soul of the living beings, Oh! Sakshine, who witnesses all that happenings in this Universe, Oh!  Paramathma who is beyond words and intellect, therefore we could not witness your presence in us but experience the same, Oh! Kaivalyanatha, Oh! Nirvanasukhasamvithe, Oh! Kshethrajja who resides as a soul in living beings, I shall prostrate before you. Oh! Sarvadhyaksha who is present in living as well as non-living things,  I shall prostrate before Akhilakarana who is the cause of Universe and its living beings, he is Nishkarana and Adhbhuthakarana who symbolizes supernatural activities as well.  He is Maharnnava who symbolizes ocean and Apavargakarana/ who is the path of liberation, I shall prostrate before you.  Oh! Bhagavan, I was soaked in illusion, I was taking extreme pleasure in the association of my family, relatives and the material world, I was under the false impression that my attractive and powerful physique would protect me from the troubles, I was under the wrong impression that my family and relatives would protect me from the troubles, therefore I did not make an effort to realize the supreme Lord who resides as a soul in me.  Oh! Bhagavan, I have learned from this harsh experience that nothing could protect me, neither my powerful physique nor my family or possessions, I have thoroughly understood that no one to protect me other the supreme Lord who resides as soul in me.  Oh! Lord, I have seen many saintly men who are immersed in the contemplation of supreme and drenched in the ocean like supreme bliss, therefore I shall contemplate upon the supreme Lord who is absolute Bhramam, he is eternal, he is Paresha who is invisible, you are beyond the Indriyas, You are flawless.  The presence of the Supreme Lord can be experienced with meditation, I have been ignorant, and I did not learn the supremacy of the Lord who resides as soul in me, due to my ignorance, ego, swollen pride and selfishness.  Oh! Bhagavan, who is the protector of the distressed soul, not attainable for the ignorant ones, I shall take refugee under your lotus feet.”