Friday, March 27, 2020




|| Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 283 – The legend of Lord Krishna -  134


Shuka Bhramam speaks “ Thus Lord Krishna imparted the highest of knowledge of spirituality to the women of cowherds who speaks “ Oh! Bhagavan, The illustrious Yogis discards the worldly matters, live in seclusion of caves, and elevates their soul to supreme Bhramam, they engage in constant contemplation upon the supreme Lord.  Oh! Bhagavan, we want to attain that bliss, constantly contemplating your lotus feet.  We cannot discard our family or society like the Yogis, we are ordinary souls drenched in the well of worldly existence.  Oh! Bhagavan, we have thoroughly understood we have no refuge other than you.  Therefore, whenever we forget your presence in our hearts, kindly reminds us of your eternal presence in us.”


Hey  Vaidharbhyacchyutho Bhadhre  Hey Jambavathi Kausale | Hey Sathyabhame Kalindi Shaibhye  Rohini Lakshmane || Hey Krishnapathnya Yethanno Bhrootha Vo Bhagavan Swayam| Upayeme Yadha Lokamanukurvan  Swamayaya ||



Devi Rukmini and all the family members and Vrishni clan were immersed in various conversations.  Devi Draupadhi arrived there and got introduced to everyone in the Vrishni clan.  Devi Draupadi was curious to know how they got married to Krishna.  Draupadi speaks “ Hey Vaidharbhi, Bhadhre, Jambhavathi, Sathyabhame, Kalindhi, Shaibhye, Rohini, Lakshmana, and sixteen thousands of women, kindly narrate to me how did you get married to that supreme Lord Krishna who creates the whole Universe with his Maya.”  Devi Rukmini described all those incidents and introduced Draupadhi to all the wives of Krishna. Devi Rukmini said, “ I have offered myself at the lotus feet of Srinikethana, once the supreme Lord won over the King of Chedi.”  Sathyabhama said, “ Prabhu,  Krishna attained me as his wife after winning the precious gem Syamanthaka.”   Jambavathi said “ Nijanatha Dhaivam, Seethapathi, after the vicious fight with my father for several days, I had the opportunity to serve his lotus feet, as a wedded wife and servant.”  Kalindi said, “ I have conducted penance for several years, thus I got the opportunity to get the hands of the Supreme Lord as my wedded husband.”   Mithravindha said, “My wedding was arranged with the King of Vijitha against my will, the supreme Lord arrived in a horse and caught hold of me, and accepted me as his wedded wife.” Sathya speaks “ My father conducted an amusing sport to find a suitable groom for me, Krishna won over the sport, expressing extreme valor he married to me.”   Bhadra speaks “I am an extremely fortunate one to attain his association from childhood; he is the son of my maternal uncle, later I got the fortune to serve him as a wedded husband.”  Lakshmana speaks “I had the fortune to receive advice from Maharishi Narada, I heard all those glorious myths of Krishna and contemplated upon him, I vested my intellect and mind upon him, finally attained him as my wedded husband.”   All those wives have to say it was their extreme fortune they have attained supreme Lord Krishna as their husband. 


There were several illustrious Rishis and Sages have arrived in Syamanthaka Theertham,  Maharishi Dhvaipayana, Narada, Chyavana, Devala, Asitha, Vishwamithra, Shathanandha, Bharadhwaja, Gauthama, Rama, Vashishta, Galava, Bhrigu, Pulasthya, Kashyapa, Athri, Markandeya, Bhrihaspathi, Angiras, Agasthya, Yajjvalkya, Vamadeva and all of them received with great honor by Pandavas and Krishna and Rama.


Bhagavan speaks “ Oh! illustrious Yogis and Yogeshwara, It is my great fortune to meet you all.  The meeting of saintly men and association would purify the souls instantly, unlike the visits to various sacred Theerthas and shrines, the performance of numerous fire sacrifices, even though it may purify the souls in the long process.  The worship of Agni, Surya, Chandra, Stars and planets, Earth, Water, as a different entity from you, cannot remove the impurities in the souls.  Therefore, the association of saintly men and illustrious Rishis would remove the impurities of the souls instantly.  Whoever constantly anxious about their bodily illnesses, the welfare of their family, children, possession of wealth, fame, immerses in the performance of spiritual and religious rites, visiting shrines and holy ponds, etc. but refused to visit saintly men and reside in their association, are animals.”


Yasyathmabuddhi: Kunape Thridhathuke  Swadhi: Kalathradhishu Bhauma Ijyadhi: | Ya Theerththabuddhi: Salile Na  Karhichith Janeshshvabijjeshu Sa Yeva  Gokhara: ||