Saturday, April 4, 2020




|| Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 309 – The legend of Lord Krishna -  160


Devadevesha  Yogesha Punyashravanakeerthana | Samhrithyai Thathkulam Noonam Lokam Santhyakshathe Bhavan | Viprashapam Samarththoapi Prathyahan Yadheeshwara: ||


Shuka Bhramam speaks “ Oh! Rajan, the supreme Lord did not meet his wives, children, or parents or any of the relatives, walked out of the palace of Dwaraka.  The people stared at each other in utter desolation and fear, they prepared to follow Krishna.  It was Udhdhava who was born in the pious family, learned all the greatest philosophies and followed a righteous life, living in the constant companionship of Krishna, once Kamsa was killed by him.   Udhdhava took shelter in Krishna’s companionship and spend a hundred and eleven years with him.    He did not get married, to remain in the constant companion of Krishna, he consumed the leftover meals of Krishna, and used his discarded clothes, in this way he spends his whole life in the service of Krishna, it was unbearable for him to withstand the heart-wrenching moment.  Krishna was leaving all alone without uttering a single word to anyone and soon he disappeared from the sight of everyone.   Krishna took a ferry from Dwaraka and moved to the shores of Prabhasa Theertha.  Udhdhava could not bear the separation from Krishna, he rushed after Krishna, thus he started a journey to Prabhasa. Udhdhava found Krishna and fallen at his lotus feet, shedding tears of grief, Udhdhava could not believe that the supreme Lord has abandoned him, who relentlessly served like a sincere companion; he understood Krishna was neither heartbroken nor disappointed.  Udhdhava after living a hundred and eleven years with Krishna, could not bear the separation of his close companion or the destruction of the Yadhava clan, soon he realized that he got caught in the middle with the burden of emotions.”


 Udhdhava speaks “Oh! Devadevesha, Oh! Yogesh, you are most venerable, you have discarded the clan, and you will not come back again, I understood everything happening at your will. You are capable to remove the curse of Vipras and protect your clan; you have discarded your clan and families, Oh! Bhagavan, do not leave alone, I have already surrendered my life to you, kindly do not leave me. Oh! Keshava, I cannot live a second in the absence of your lotus feet, Oh! Natha,  I shall earnestly request you, kindly take me to your Dhama, while leaving the Earth. Oh! Krishna, I have heard of your various amusements, while I was living in a far-off from Vraja, people who practiced listening to your glorious sports cannot discard you. I have spent a hundred and eleven years with you, followed like a shadow, how can I abandon you? I have spent my time with you while sleep and walk, eat and play, we have done all that together, and how could you abandon me on this Earth? How could you discard me like this? I have eaten your leftover meals, I have attired all your clothes and decorative that was discarded, I have surrendered all my life to you.  Oh! Bhagavan, we have huge differences, you are void of emotions, and you have achieved the supreme state of wisdom.  I am not able to forget those beautiful moments I have lived with you, therefore I am not able to tolerate the separation from you.  How could you discard me? I am failing to elevate my soul from the intense sorrows of separation from you, hence kindly help me to elevate my soul from sorrows and grief.”  Oh! Rajan, Krishna prepared to impart the highest of the knowledge which was previously narrated to Arjuna in the battlefield of Kurukshetra, once again revealing that absolute truth to Udhdhava on the shores of Prabhasa Theertham.”