Saturday, April 11, 2020




|| Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 338 – The legend of Lord Krishna -  189


 Nridhehamadhyam Sulabham Su Dhurllabham Plavam Sukalpam Gurukarnadharam | Mayanukoole Nabhasvatheritham Puman Bhavabdhim Na  Tharethsa Athmaha||


Bhagavan speaks “Oh! Udhdhava, you are fortunate that you have attained the body of a human, always remember the truth it is rare to achieve a body of a human, you have a great mind and intellect to learn and understand the knowledge of supreme Lord, and you have a preceptor to instruct the greatest knowledge.  Oh! Udhdhava, you have to necessitate the ferry like your mind and intellect, with the flow of wind which is favoring your destination towards me and effortlessly cross the ocean of worldly existence.  Whoever does not instruct their mind and intellect to contemplate upon me could not save them from the ocean of worldly existence and they remain ‘Athmaha’/killing themselves.  Oh! Udhdhava, there is no superior Yoga other than constant remembrance of me, therefore engage your mind and intellect to practice in my glorious myths, reading and listening to the scriptures and surrenders to me.  Oh! Udhdhava, practice the Karmayoga and do your duties and responsibilities without expecting its fruitful results, practice the Bhakthiyoga constantly meditating upon me with intense devotion and faith, remembering my glorious myths and reading and reciting the scriptures etc. practice the Gnana Yoga, surrender your mind and intellect upon me, with the knowledge of my all-pervasive nature and supreme soul in living beings, it would liberate you from Punya and Papa Karma.  Oh! Udhdhava, my fervent devotees engage their mind and intellect are sung in praise of me, leaving all their grief and sorrows and anxiousness, eventually they get rid of interest in worldly matters and bondage, attain intense devotion upon me. Oh! Udhdhava, in this way the intellectuals break the Hridhayagrandhi/ the three types of chain that fasten the mind and intellect of the souls, one is body consciousness,  attachment to peoples and relatives, wealth/and it removes all their qualms, doubts and Karma as well, they realize my eternal presence in their hearts and my all-pervasive nature. Oh! Udhdhava, whoever performs all the deeds with the constant remembrance of me, attains Gnana and Vairagya would attain liberation, otherwise, it hurls the souls into the wheel of the cycle of birth and death.  Oh! Udhdhava, my ardent devotees did not expect anything from me, even if I offer Kaivalya, they refuse to accept it, and all they desire from me is the eternal presence of me.  Oh! Udhdhava, I will not let my devotees in distress, they will not have any grief or sorrow, and they are fortunate one already elevated their mind and attained the serenity of mind.  In this way, whoever meditates upon me with sincere devotion and faith, always contemplates upon me would attain the supreme state of Bhramam/supreme bliss.”



Thatho Bhajatha Mam Preetha: Shradhdhalu Dhridanishchaya: | Jooshamanashcha Than Kaman Dhukhodharkamshcha Garhayan ||Bidhyathe  Hridhayagrandhi Cchidhyanthe Sarvasamshaya: | Ksheeyanthe Chasya Karmani Mayi Dhrishte Akhilathmani ||