Tuesday, April 14, 2020




|| Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 354 – The legend of Lord Krishna -  202


The hunter rushed to the prey in extreme pleasure, Alas! He was traumatized watching the supreme Lord Krishna. He became inconsolable watching at the bleeding feet of Krishna, he wept bitterly sitting near his leg with folded hands “Oh! Madhusoodhana, I have committed a grave sin, Oh! Uththamasloka, who is eulogized by Veda, your remembrance would remove the sins, Oh! Chathurbhuja, Oh! Purusha, Oh! Anagha/sinless one, I have shot an arrow on your feet, Oh! Bhagavan, I have mistaken as to its prey, kindly forgive me, and punish me for the sin committed.” Krishna patted on his head affectionately and lifted him holding his shoulders, and speaks “Oh! Hunter, rise on your feet, you have fulfilled my desire, it was destined to happen, and you will attain heaven.” Thus Krishna pacified the hunter and asked him to return, remained seated under the Peepal tree with the bleeding leg. 


It was the end of the day, Balarama left the mortal coil, Vrishnis fought each other died, a few of them were left unharmed. Daruka the charioteer of Krishna walked all over the shore of the Prabhasa in search of Krishna, he watched the horrific aftermath of the clashes between the Vrishnis, and he did not see Balarama.  Suddenly he could smell the rich fragrance of Tulsi in the atmosphere; Daruka meticulously followed the place of its origin, like a honeybee that follows the fragrance of the flower. Daruka found Krishna seated under the peepal tree, he has fallen at the feet of Krishna, he could not control his tears, never seen Krishna like this before, realized that the supreme Lord is preparing to leave his mortal coil.  Daruka wept bitterly with folded hands “ Oh! Bhagavan, I could not see anything, I do not understand what’s happening before me.  We have become powerless, we have lost everything and peace.” Krishna patted his head affectionately and replied “Oh! Daruka, you have to do some work for me. I have to leave this body, do not mourn for it. You have to go back to Dwaraka, my parents are still in the palace and inform them about the demise of Balarama, and request them to leave Dwaraka at once. Arjuna will be in Dwaraka, asks Arjuna to take them to Indraprastha. The moment I leave my body, the ocean will get wild and the rough sea waves would swallow the entire City of Dwaraka, eventually, it will submerge in the water.  Therefore, leave immediately to Dwaraka.”