Sunday, April 5, 2020



|| Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 310 – The legend of Lord Krishna -  161

Udhdhava Srikrishna Samvadham


Yogesha Yogavinyasa Yogathman Yogasambhava| Ni:shreyasaya Mey Prokthasthyaga: Sannyasalakshana: ||Thyago Ayam  Dhushkaro Bhooman Kamanam Vishyathmabhi: | Sutharam Thvayi Sarvathman Na Bhakthairithi Mey Mathi: ||


Udhdhava after listening to the speeches of Krishna clearly understood that Krishna cannot elevate his soul from the miseries and grief.   He was finding it extremely difficult leaving all those pleasing memories with Krishna, and the close companionship with him for a hundred and eleven years.  In a moment, he decided to accept Krishna as his preceptor and elevate his soul.  All these years Udhdhava never felt Krishna as supreme Lord or incarnation of Lord, immediately he assumed Krishna as his Paramguru and fallen at his feet.   Udhdhava stood before Krishna with folded hands, with the curiousness to learn the highest of the philosophy.  Udhdhava speaks “ Oh! Yogesha, Oh! Yogavinyasa, Oh! Yogathma, Oh! Yogasambhava, you have described all that to remove my grief and sorrow, but I am helpless to do that.  I have been drenched in the worldly bondage, worldly matters, and desires, finding it difficult to get relieved from it.  Oh! Bhagavan, it has become impossible for me to get rid of all those memories,  I am an ignorant one, I shall prostrate before you, kindly accept me as your disciple and help me to elevate my soul.  I have been living a dull life all these years, I am completely fastened by your Maya, attached to people around me, I have taken pleasure in the possessions, without the awareness of the supreme wealth who resides as a soul in me.  Therefore, kindly describe the highest philosophies and help me to elevate my soul, and guide me to elevate my soul holding my hands.  I shall prostrate before you, kindly accept me as your disciple. Oh! Narayana, Oh! Narasakha, I could understand all that you have advised,  even the deities are fastened with your Maya, how could an ordinary soul like me achieve elevation of the soul.  Oh! Bhagavan, kindly relieve me from the cluster of unwanted thoughts and raise my mind contemplating upon you, I shall reverentially prostrate before you assuming you as my preceptor, kindly help me to elevate my soul, I shall surrender at your feet.” Udhdhava realized that it is difficult to unfasten the Maya of the Lord, thus he has fallen at the feet of Lord Krishna, accepting him as supreme Preceptor.



Thasmadh Bhavantham Anavadhyam Anantham Aparam | Sarvajjam Eshwaram Akundam Vikundam Vishnum| Nirvinnadheerahamu Ha  Vrajinabi Thaptho  Narayanam Narasakham Sharanam Prapadhye ||