Wednesday, April 1, 2020




|| Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 300 – The legend of Lord Krishna -  151

Nimi Navayogi Samvadham

Maharishi Narada advises Vasudeva “ Oh! Vasudeva, listen to me carefully, it was the same question asked by King Nimi who was the emperor of the Chandra dynasty.  Once, Navayogis who are the sons of Rishisba Deva/ Kavi, Hari, Anthareeksha, Prabudhdha, Pippalayana, Avirhothra, Dhrumila, Chamasa, and Karabhajaka, visited his palace while performing a grand sacrifice.   The Yogis were received with great honor.  King Nimi reverentially raised nine questions to Navayogis were replied by them.  Thus the King Nimi asked the eldest among the Navayogis Kavi symbolizes foresight, “how should I be aware of the happenings in the future and how to resolve them?”.  The second question to Navayogi Hari who symbolizes devotion was “What’s true devotion and who is a true devotee?”  The third question was asked to Anthareeksha symbolizes vastness/Maya, the fourth one was asked to Prabudhdha who has won over Maya/ illusion, “How could I raise my mind and intellect from the illusion?” the next question was raised to Pippala/huge peepal tree grown out of a tiny seed/wonders of meditation “ How could I undertake meditation and elevate my soul to supreme Lord?” the next question was raised to Avirhothra/ “ How to elevate my soul by performing daily rites while living in the material world?” the next question was raised to Dhrumila/sprout, “ There are various incarnations of supreme Lord, why did they incarnate? Why should I worship them? And how?” next question was raised to Chamasa/ symbolizes wooden ladle used to perform fire sacrifices, “How did I elevate my soul with the Upasana?” the last the question raised to Karabhajaka/ begging for alms was “ How did I surrender my soul to supreme Lord?”


Durllabho Manusho Dheho Dhehinam Kshanabangura: | Thathrapi Dhurllabham Manye Vaikunda Priyadharshanam ||



Emperor Nimi sepaks “ Oh! Mahamune, I am a fortunate one, I have attained your grace; your visit sanctified our palace.  It is difficult to attain a human body that has temporary nature, even though it has a highly powerful mind and intellect that is capable to achieve the supreme abode of Lord Vaikundha. I would like to elevate my soul in this limited period of time, therefore kindly advise me Bhagavatha Dharma that could remove intense fear of loss of wealth, fame, richness, people and anxieties.”