Wednesday, May 13, 2020



||Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 72 – The legend of Lord Krishna – The legend of King Pareekshith

Vidura Maithreya Samvadham

Bhagavan speaks “Oh! Bhrama, do not let the exhaustion or weariness take control over you; perform all your tasks with great enthusiasm. I shall reside in you and I will expose the world to you, therefore when you contemplate upon me with intense devotion and dedication, you will foresee me and realize the presence in you, the mind and intellect have originated from me, therefore it has returned to me. Oh! Bhrama, you cannot visualize my presence, like the fires in the wood hidden in it produce fire after the constant friction, all those creations are vested in me.  The Rishis, ascetics, sages and noble souls whose mind and intellect fixed upon supreme Lord, who resides as a soul in them, will not get blemished with the qualities of Rajasik nature/Kama and Krodha, therefore fix your mind and intellect upon me, so that you will not get attached to your creation. Oh! Bhrama, you have understood my all-pervasive nature, the ignorant people who are attached to worldly matters, and ‘I’ consciousness will not realize the presence of me. Oh! Bhrama, you have initiated on the lotus flower from my navel, you have envisioned me as ‘Nirguna Bhramam,’I am pleased with you, Oh! Bhrama, you can proceed with the function of creation, while performing your tasks, if you get attached to it or indulge in those creations, remember my presence as a soul in you, immediately you will be free from afflictions.”



Maitreya speaks “Oh! Vidura, thus the supreme Lord Adi Narayana appointed Lord Bhrama to expand all the creations those were already merged in him,  soon all those creations came to open with the influence of ‘time’.  Oh! Vidura, the illustrious Rishis, and Sages have calculated the time from Thrisarenu originated from Paramanu/we could see several minuscule parts in the sunrays, further the calculation of time was introduced witnessing the time taken the sunrays to travel  through these three minuscule particles, in this way they have introduced, two Paramanu contributes one Anu/electron and proton, three Anu is one Thrisrenu, three Thrisrenu is one Thruti, hundred Thruti is one Veda, three Veda is one Lava, three Lava is one Nimisha, three Nimisha is one Kshana, five Kshana is one Kashta, fifteen Kashta is one Laghu,  fifteen Laghu is one Nazhika,  One Nazhika is one Muhurtha, thirty Muhurtha is one day and night, seven days and night is one Sapthaha, two Sapthaha is one Paksha, eight Prahara is equal to  one day, fifteen days/two sapthaha are called one Paksha, two Paksha contributes one  month,  two months contributes one Rithu, three Ritus are called one Ayanam, two Ayanam/Uththarayanam and Dhakshinayanam  is one Samvathsaram,  one Samvathsaram as one year, three hundred and sixty Samvathsara is a year for the deities, twelve thousand Devavarsha is one Chathuryuga/Manvantharam, and fourteen Manvanthara  is one Kalpa.”