Thursday, April 16, 2020




|| Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya||

Chapter – 365 – The legend of Lord Krishna -  213


Sutha Pauranika speaks “ Oh! Shaunakadhis, King Pareekshith/Vishnuratha, prostrated before Sage Shuka Bhramam, he kept head at the feet of Shuka bhramam, with folded hands, tears overflowing from eyes, reverentially prostrated before Shukha Bhramam.”


 King Pareekshith speaks “Oh! Mahamune,  you have brilliantly narrated the glorious myths of supreme Lord Hari, and immensely assisted me to elevate my soul, you have given me mental courage and extreme strength to face any adverse situation, Oh! Paramaguro, I shall repeatedly prostrate before you. Oh! Compassionate one, you have blessed me with supreme wisdom and I am the fortunate one, my intellect is purified, since birth I have forgotten the presence of supreme Lord Hari as a soul in me, I have realized his eternal presence in me. Oh! Mahamune, Oh! Prominent one, I shall repeatedly prostrate before you for your kindness and tremendous service to elevate the virtuous souls and the people like us. If you ask me, am I scared of death, I would answer ‘No’. I have already surrendered my mind and intellect to supreme Lord Hari, I have thoroughly understood his presence in me, and so I do not have fear of death. Oh! Paramaguro, kindly give me permission to attain union with the supreme soul Adhokshaja and leave my mortal coil, I have constantly practiced that Gnana and Vignana gained from you and you have guided my mind and intellect to invest on that Parama Padham, finally I have elevated my soul into that Paramapadham.” Thus, King Pareekshith prostrated before Shukha Bhramam, eventually, Shuka Bhramam proceeded for a spiritual journey to other parts of Badarikashram.